Pre-bending and sizing are the main steps in the spiral tube forming process. The primary function of pre-bending is to solve the rebound problem of the tube blank, because the size of the rebound directly affects the intrinsic quality of the steel tube; the key function of the sizing is to have a more accurate diameter of the tube, because the diameter control is the main quality index of the steel tube. The right match between pre-bending and sizing must obtain HDPE pipe fittings.
The following is a quick discussion on the formation process and characteristics of submerged arc welding of galvanized spiral steel pipes with 630*3 ribs. The principle of submerged arc welding: Submerged arc welding is using arc thermal energy welding, and manual welding rod arc welding is unique: the submerged arc welding from the welding wire is exposed, there is no coating, submerged arc welding is actually pre-paved welding flux to get welded The submerged arc welding wire extends to the flux, and also the arc is created beneath the flux. The formation procedure for the submerged arc welding is such the welding wire is in contact with the workpiece.
After the start button is pressed, the welding wire and the workpiece are energized, as well as the welding wire is returned. Withdrawing, the arc ignites, the welding carriage advances, the welding wire is continuously conveyed downwards, the arc is maintained to shed underneath the flux layer, and the welding pool is formed below the arc. Around the arc, the flux melts to make a cavity. The cavity as well as the pool carry on and advance, as well as the metal behind the pool solidifies to form a continuous weld. This method is conducted beneath the flux, therefore we can’t see it with all the human eye. It can be seen with X-ray photography.
Because the spiral steel pipe adopts the welding technology of submerged arc automatic welding, besides this type of high production efficiency; the development auxiliary time is less, enough time for changing the welding rod is saved; the welding conditions are clean and no spatter, and the cleaning time is saved; the caliber of the welding seam is high. In addition, it offers the necessary conditions for that delivery in the spiral welded pipe plant, in order that the production time of the big spiral steel pipe is guaranteed, so it is still commonly used.
1. The stress-bearing fluid is mainly used for the HDPE Pipe fittings as the tube blank, and it is often spirally formed in temperature. It really is used for welding with double-sided submerged arc welding and is also mainly utilized for spiral seam welded steel pipe devices for pressure fluid transportation. The capacity of the steel pipe to resist pressure is strong and also the welding performance can also be great. After a number of rigorous scientific inspections and tests, making use situation is comparatively safe and reliable. The solid diameter in the steel pipe is large, the transmission efficiency is additionally high, and it may effectively save an investment of laying pipelines. It is mainly used for pipelines that transport oil and natural gas.
2. General low-pressure fluid transport is principally hot-rolled steel coiled tube blanks, often temperature spiral molding, using high-frequency lap welding method for general low-pressure fluid conveying spiral seam high-frequency welded steel pipe. Welding steel with spiral welds.
3. The new rolled steel strip is used because the tube blank, which is often formed by spiral molding and is made of double-sided submerged arc welding or high-frequency welded steel pipe. It is actually utilized for the foundation pile steel pipe for civil building structures, wharves, and bridges.
4. The overall low-pressure fluid transport is hot rolled steel strip coiled tube, regular temperature spiral molding, using double-sided automatic submerged arc welding or single-sided welding way of water, gas, air and steam along with other general low-pressure fluid transport Submerged arc welded steel pipe.
5. Pressure fluid transport relies on the hot-rolled steel strip for tube blanks, regular temperature spiral molding, high-frequency lap welding method employed for pressure fluid transmission spiral seam high-frequency welding steel pipe device. The steel tube has strong pressure bearing capacity and good plasticity, which facilitates welding and processing. After qfsnvy number of strict and scientific inspections and tests, the usage of safe and reliable, Multilayer pipe, transmission efficiency can also be high, and can effectively save the laying pipeline investment. It is actually mainly utilized for the laying of pipelines connecting petroleum, gas, etc.